create your look out for fashion book

create your look out for fashion book

Thursday 6 November 2014

TVcatwalK episode 3 - "Suits"

As a little kid I was constantly changing my plan of who am I going to become in the future. There was a short period of time when I wanted to be a lawyer and even if now it seems very funny, there is one series which reminds me why it even crossed my mind. Office elegance, big city glam -these are the first things I think about whenever someone mention "Suits". American series about top law firm in Manhattan for me it's like Vouge presenting sophisticated, office wear for succesful business women. Highest quality dresses, feminine shirts, perfectly fitted pencil skirts and court shoes... ahhh it all makes me dream about becoming best female lawyer in history!Jako dziecko dosc często zmienialam zdanie w sprawie mojej przyszlej kariery. Byl taki krotki okres mojego dzieciństwa kiedy marzylo mi sie zostanie prawnikiem i choc teraz ten pomysl wydaje sie dosc smieszny to jeden z moich ulubionych seriali przypomina mi dlaczego ten pomysl w ogóle wpadl mi do glowy. Biurowa elegancja, wielkomiejski szyk - to pierwsze nasuwa sie na mysl gdy tylko ktos wspomni o serialu pt "Suits" (w polskiej wersji "W garniturach"). Amerykanki program o czolowej firmie prawniczej z Manhattanu jest dla mnie Vougiem w dziedzinie wyrafinowanych, biurowych ubiorow dla kobiet sukcesu. Najwyzszej klasy sukienki, kobiece bluzki, perfekcyjne dopasowane olowkowe spódnice... ahhh to sprawia ze znow chce zostac najlepsza kobieta-prawnikiem w historii!





4 comments :

  1. Biurowa elegancja w takim wydaniu zachwyca, czasem też mam ochotę tak się ubrać:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. uwielbiam ten serial... faktycznie ubrania z tego serialu są genialne :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. stylish ladies indeed...I love suits too! and all that professional bussiness woman style...

    I lack the organizational skills required to follow any show because I'm not usually at home at the same time every day of the week...so even if I like a show I soon forget about it...but I love my movie nights:)

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mi się też to niesamowicie podoba ;D

    ReplyDelete